Perfect for spreading butter, jam or your favourite chocolate spread.
This lightweight rustic cutlery is naturally stylish and can make a great companion when you are on the go! a great way to enjoy your early morning salads or rice bowls and much more. By using coconut cutlery, one can avoid tons of single-usage of plastic waste and promotes a plastic-free and healthy environment.
- Made from offcuts of 100% natural coconut timber
- Handcrafted by local artisans
- Won't scratch your dishware
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating involved
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water, wipe dry immediately.
- Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Every now and then, give them a nice polish with coconut oil to rehydrate, restore color, and shine.
Packaging: 100% plastic-free packaging in an upcycled or 100% post-consumer box and jute pouch with paper wrapping and a water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & plant-based starch glue. We use cellulose tape to paste shipping labels. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable